The bedroom is often the afterthought when decorating your new home. We are paying more attention to the living room, kitchen and bathroom. Because: who sees well that bedroom? But the bedroom is becoming more important! It is no longer the only place to sleep … No, a bedroom is also a living space. There is a book read, worked on the laptop, tv looked or just used as a relaxation area to fully enjoy the tranquility.
Colors are one of the most important atmosphere makers in the bedroom. They reflect your personality and can make a positive impression on the State of mind. Nowadays you can see more and more wallpaper coming along in the interior design of the bedroom.
Choosing the right bed is not just created. One of the most sold beds is the box spring. A box spring has many benefits: easy to make, much comfort and combine well into an existing Interior. That’s why you see box Springs lot back in hotel rooms. However, you see a lot of loose bedframes come back in the Interior. Themselves are the beds my favorite! Heavy steel combined with beautiful mature wood.
1. Bedroom ideas and inspiration look in this magazine and other living magazines and on Pinterest. Collect images of colors, materials and living styles.
2. Dimensions of your bedroom measurement Measuring all the walls, corners and heights.
3. create a map on paper and decorate your room to determine the dimensions of the furniture.
4. Living shopping make a list with all the comforts. Do not go directly to a shop but also have a look at marketplace or in the thrift store.
5. Remodeling All painting and/or a new floor, window coverings, lighting etc.
6. Furniture and accessories places art and accessories give a personal touch to your interior. Tip: place a nice Chair!